|~HOW TO JOIN~|
1. Choose a free character, who isn't claimed
by someone else ( See the MEMBERS' list ).
2. Send us a note ( Type a subject like this:
"Application: Yamamoto Takeshi" [ It will
help us to categorize the notes ]) filling out the form below:
a) Which character do you want ?.
b) Why do you want to role-play as this
c) Do you really think that you can role-play
this character ?.
d) Show us ( Please write a monologue [ It
should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines
at least ], any subject will be accepted ).
We don't accept literary style ( Like a fan
fiction ) as a monologue. You must write in
first person, from your character's point of
ex: "speech speech speech" *action action
action* "speech" *action*
e) How many times a week do you think you
could check your comments ?.
f) Do you agree with the rules ?. (Yes/No)
3. Please do not create an account before
receiving the note telling that you?re in.
4. Once you?re in, don?t forget to submit an
Introduction Journal and Webcam/ID. If a
week passes after your account's birth and
you don't have an Intro Journal + Webcam/ID,
we'll send you a warning. If you ignore it,
your account will be taken away from you.
4a. Remaining confidential or mentioning your
regular account is up to you.
5. Please do not make your activity
6. If your account is ready to use, watch
the other members and the roleplay group
itself by pressing the button "JOIN OUR
GROUP" on the RP's front page.
7. Once you are accepted, please either make
your own icon or ask one of the founders for
one c: We'll try our best >A<
8. For OC characters fill out the same form
and include a profile about the the
character so we know how the character fits.
1.You can apply for an OC as long as you all
ready have a normal character.
2.You can have up to four characters
including an OC, but if you decide to drop
all of your normal characters then you must
drop your OC as well, however if you are
dropping you OC he/she will be removed from
the members list. This is to ensure your OC
remains your OC, unless you state otherwise. if it is felt that you can not cope with 4 characters you may be requested to drop a character or be denied a character this is at the discretion of admin and do have the right to say you can have any number of characters if it is felt necessary. please don't let tat put you aff applying ^^
3.You may have only normal characters but
only one OC per person. This is to make sure
that the RP doesn?t become over run with OCs.
4.This RP will not tolerate any type/form of
bulling/name calling/misconduct towards
other members. Everyone has the right to
enjoy themselves. If you have any problems
with any of the members then please inform
admin as soon as you can.
5.If you get three warnings for breaking any
of the rules you will be asked to leave.
Hopefully we won?t need to do such a thing.
6.If you have been inactive for longer than
two weeks then you will receive a warning.
If you remain inactive then you will be
removed from the RP. So please remain active.
7.If you apply for one of the seven
guardians then you can?t apply for another
one. E.G Yamamoto and Gokudera this also means that you can't apply for any guardian in another family if you have aready got one of their guadians but you can have a guardian from one family and one from another this so that there is 7 different people in each family ^^
8.If we do not answer your application after
two weeks please feel free to resend it. All
applications need to be approved by all
admin before a final decision will be made.
If any admin are on hiatus then a final
decision will be made once they return or a
group vote from members of the RP unless you
wish to wait for the admin to return.
9.All pairing accepted but only if the other
person agrees to.
10.Only KHR art accepted as long as YOU have
drawn it. OC art is of cause accepted as
long as it is on your OC?s account and is
relevant to the RP.
11.To apply for a normal account fill out
the fields stated. For OCs do the same and
include a profile, and their background.
This to show how they fit into KHR and their
12. If you are to report someone you need
some form of 'proof' to back up your 'story'
a print screen would work best as then it
cant be edited P:
13. welcome new members with a positive
attitude ^^ the more positive the more
welcoming the rp is ^w^
14. no godmodding, that means both OC and normal characters, if you dont know what godmodding means it means making your character basicly untouchable aka having no weakness. EVERYONE and everything has a weakness wheather we like it or not and you cant put 'XXX has a weakness that is secret' you HAVE to say what the weakness is in the characer sheet but you can state something like 'they dont like telling or letting people know their weakness' ALSO it doenst matter how powerful a character is it doesnt mean they are king of the world or somthing.
Note: if still dont understand this rule mail admin or co-admin
15. for those that want to have an OC thats related to a normal character you MIGHT get asked to changed the relationship because it wouldnt be very practical is someone like eg Hibari had 20 cousins and 5 sisters and brothers and so on XDD
16. Please remain in character at all times!!! YES that includes OC's aswell